||2200W motor, Lightweight frame, Tourmaline ionic ceramic, Sleek & stylish design, 2 speeds & 3 heat settings, Concentrator nozzle
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
|Babyliss Pro BABTT5585
||Far infrared heat, Faster drying, Lightweight, Supreme heat & air pressure, 24 month warranty
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
|Remington AC2015 T
||Ceramic pearl technology, 1875 watt ac motor, 40% faster drying time, Ionic conditioning, 3 heat settings/ 2 speeds
||VIEW PRICE HERE!
Hair Dryer Reviews
There is one thing that many women will say they would find difficult to live without. The hairdryer has played a big part in hair styles for many years. Although new technology has improved the product and added new features, it still does the basic job very well. This list features the top three hair dryers on the market today. Let us take a closer look at them here.
Xtava Allure 2200 Watt Professional Ionic Hair Dryer Review – Our Number 1
The Xtava Allure is a great product (VIEW PRICE HERE!) that will change the way you think about hair dryers in the future. It is packed with great features and has the power to give you results fast. Here are some of its features.
- The powerful 2200 Watt motor can generate a high air flow through your hair. This not only dry’s your hair faster, but it styles it quicker.
- It has Tourmaline Ionic technology that will protect your hair. You will have hair that shines with health.
- There are three heat settings and two speeds so you can tailor the hair dryer to your exact preference.
- The Concentrator nozzle is designed to minimise the frizz in your hair. You can dry your hair without the need for additional chemicals.
This hair dryer from Xtava looks really cool and has a lot of amazing features that will leave your hair looking and feeling great. It is a worthy winner of the number one spot.
BaByliss Pro BABTT5585 Tourmaline Titanium Review – Number 2
This lovely looking hair dryer from BaByliss has the perfect balance of function and lightness. It is one of the lightest hair dryers on the market, but it is also very powerful. Here are some of its other functions.
- The heat that is generated from the hair dryer has infra-red to help dry the hair from the inside out.
- The impressive 1900 watt motor is strong enough to dry your hair in no time. Just what you need for those quick changes.
- It is very lightweight so you can hold it for long periods without causing your arm to ache. You can also pack it for overnight trips.
- The six heat and speed settings allows you to accurately adjust the temperature to suit your needs.
This hair dryer from BaByliss is a lightweight, fully featured product that has achieved the perfect balance between power and design.
Remington AC2015 T|Studio Salon Collection Review – Number 3
This product from Remington is part of a long line of high quality electrical products from the company. It has a lot of great features that are designed to give you the best results. Let us take a look at some of those features.
- The salon quality motor has been designed to give you more power and last longer. It can generate up to 40% more airflow.
- The ionic generator helps make your hair feel softer with more shine. It does this by charging your hair with positive ions.
- It has ceramic technology which are infused with pearls to give you a more even temperature while nourishing your hair.
- There are a range of tools that come with this product to help you create the perfect look, whatever the occasion.
The Remington AC2015 is a very impressive product that gives you endless possibilities. You can create any style in just minutes.
The top spot on the list goes to the Xtava Allure 2200 Watt Professional hair dryer. It not only look stunning, but it also has enormous power behind it. You will never have to worry about achieving that perfect hair style when you have this outstanding product.