echo do_shortcode(‘[product_list cat=”ionic”]’ );
Best Ionic Hair Dryer
One of the best features most new hair dryers is their ionic technology. This gives them the ability to add body and shine to your hair. It also helps to minimise the damage that blow drying can cause. There are a lot of modern dryers that have this feature built-in. This list features the top three ionic hair dryers on the market at the moment.
MHD Professional Salon Grade 1875 Watt Review – Our Number 1
This lovely looking hair dryer from MHD (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is made by a company that has been making high quality hair appliances for many years. Let us see what features this product has to offer.
- The powerful 1875 watt motor is great for creating high speed airflow. This will get your hair dry very quickly.
- With its two speeds and three heat settings, you will be able to easily adjust the dryer to your own preference.
- The far-infra red heat that is produced easily penetrates the hair, drying it from the inside out.
- It comes with two useful attachments to help you add body and shine to your hair. It has everything you need.
The MHD Professional hair dryer will help you to create the same salon look in the comfort of your own home.
Andis 1875 Watt Fold-N-Go Ionic Hair Dryer Review – Number 2
This compact hair dryer has a lot more going for it than just the ionic feature. It also has a great compact design and powerful motor. All of this, and ionic technology, packed into a small size. Here are some of the products other features.
- The ions that this hair dryer produces, help to reduce the frizz in the hair that can occur during blow drying.
- There are three heat settings as well as a selection of speeds so you can get the right combination for your style.
- It has a retractable cable and folding handle so you can easily store it away. It also makes it great for taking on holiday.
- You can look forward too immediate results from using this hair dryer. The ionic technology will rejuvenate and revitalise your hair.
The Andis 1875 watt fold-n-go hair dryer is the perfect companion for anyone that travels a lot, but still wants great hair.
Revlon RVDR5045 Quiet Pro Ionic Dryer Review – Number 3
This hair dryer by Revlon is another step along their great range of hair care products. They have always tried to create products that give the best results possible. Let us see what features this hair dryer has to offer.
- This hair dryer can boast revolutionary technology. It is up to 50% quieter than other leading hair dryers. No more loud sound while you dry your hair.
- The ionic generator is designed to give you healthier hair and much less frizz than other non-ionic hair dryers.
- It has two heat and speed settings to give you total control. It also has a cool shot feature so you can lock in the style.
- It also comes with a concentrator attachment to help you get the precise results you could only get from a salon before now.
The Revlon RVDR5045 is a revolutionary product that has a lot of amazing features. It is the kind of product that can really stand out in the crowd.
The top spot on the list goes to the MHD Professional Salon Grade 1875 watt. It has all the features you would expect from a salon dryer, but in your own home. With its large concentrator and multiple settings, you will be glad that you chose this product. It is certainly a worthy winner of the number one spot.