echo do_shortcode(‘[product_list cat=”travel”]’ );
Best Travel Hair Dryers
Just because you go away on holiday, doesn’t mean you can’t still look fabulous as well. This can be a difficult thing to do, unless you have a high quality travel hair dryer. These new range of hair dryers offer all the functionality you would expect from a big dryer, but portable. This list features the top three travel hair dryers on the market today.
BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Travel Dryer Review – Our Number 1
This product from BaByliss (VIEW PRICE HERE!) comes from a company that has been making quality hair care appliances for many years. They have always tried to innovate in their design and this continues that trend. Let us see some of its features.
- It has a dual voltage system so that it will be compatible with any power supply around the world.
- The product has a folding handle so that it can be easily packed away in a bag or suitcase without causing space issues.
- It is specially designed to be very lightweight. This means it won’t be an issue for your suitcase weight limit.
- It has all the usual features of a normal hair dryer. Multiple heat and speed settings as well as ion generation.
The BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium is a great travel hair dryer that will be a able to give you those great hair styles on your travels.
Berta Folding Blow Dryer 1875 Watt Review – Number 2
The Berta Folding Blow Dryer is another great product that has a lot of big dryer features packed in to a compact space. It also has a powerful motor so you don’t lose any of that power or drying time. Here are some of its features.
- It has a neat folding handle so you can pack it away in your suitcase and it won’t take up any room.
- The dryer is fitted with ceramic technology to give you natural ions to help shine and put volume in to your hair.
- It is very lightweight which is great for the traveller. It also has a sleek shape which will enable you to fit it in between items easily.
- There are multiple speed and heat settings so you can adjust your airflow and temperature. It also has a cool shot function to set your style.
This hair dryer from Berta is a great product that has had a lot of thought gone in to its design. It will be a constant companion to the style conscious traveller.
Andis 1875 Watt Fold-N-Go Ionic Hair Dryer Review – Number 3
- The ion generator helps to reduce the frizz while blow drying and protects your hair from the heat.
- It has three heat settings and speeds so you can create the perfect style on the go. It also has a cool shot feature to lock in the style.
- There is a retractable cord and folding handle to make this product very compact and easy to transport.
- It has a powerful 1875 watt motor that will get your hair dry very quickly and efficiently, leaving you more time for your holiday.
This product has a lot of great features and has a nice compact design. You can be sure that it will be a reliable and durable product when you are on your travels.
The top spot on the list goes to the BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Hair Dryer. It has a very powerful motor and all the functionality of a larger hair dryer.