echo do_shortcode(‘[product_list cat=”quiet”]’ );
Quiet Hair Dryer Reviews
One of the bad things about using a hair dryer is the noise. This is especially true for the more powerful types, they noise of the motor and the airflow can be very loud for you and others. This is where the new types of hair dryer are trying to redress this problem. This list features the top three quiet hair dryers on the market today.
Centrix Q Zone Quiet 1500 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer Review – Our Number 1
The Centrix Q Zone (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is an ultra-quiet hair dryer that has a lot of unique technology built-in. It has a great design with its gold and black colouring. Let us see what other features this product has to offer.
- The hair dryer’s unique technology reduces the noise that is made from the motor. This means a quiet experience for all.
- The two speed high performance motor is both powerful and quiet. This will give you dry hair in a matter of minutes.
- The dual cool shot controls are in the best position for you to reach easily. The cool shot fixes the style in place.
- It has an ultra-light design that means you can style for long periods without hurting your hand or arm.
This product from Centrix has a lot of nice features that can give you that amazing salon look in minutes. It also has a lovely look and is perfectly balanced.
Bio Ionic BI-3114 Review – Number 2
This hair dryer has a nice design that mixes style with functionality. You will be amazed by how quiet this dryer is. It also has all the usual features you have come to expect. Let us have a look at some of them.
- The built-in ultra-quiet technology is designed to give you a whisper quiet noise from the motor.
- It uses natural negative ions as well as far infra-red to help dry your hair from the inside out. It also increases shine and volume.
- The dual removable filters catch the hair and lint that is sucked in to the dryer. They can be easily removed and cleaned.
- There are variable heat and speed settings so you can tailor your drying experience depending on your style.
The Conditioning Dryer is whisper quiet and fully featured to give you amazing drying experience. It is both light and powerful so it won’t hurt your hand or your ears.
Ion Whisper Quiet Ionic Ceramic 1875 Watt Dryer Review – Number 3
- The ceramic tourmaline ionic technology adds volume and shine to your hair while helping to protect it from the heat.
- With four temperature settings and two speeds, you have full control. It also has a cool shot button to lock in the style.
- The ultra-quiet motor is designed to give the best performance while keeping it whisper quiet.
- The 1875 watt motor is so powerful, that you can get your hair dried quickly and easily. Perfect for those quick changes.
The Ion Whisper Quiet Lite has all the features you need to get that ultimate style. It also has a number of cool attachments to give you more choice of styles.
The top spot on the list goes to the Centrix Q Zone Quiet 1500 Watt hair dryer. It has a very powerful motor that is also ultra-quiet. It has some wonderful features and accessories to keep you looking great. It is a worthy winner of the number one spot.